- Brand : Zensuous
- 100ml Aromatherapy Oil Reed Diffuser with 1 pack reed sticks
- An alcohol-free fragrance reed diffuser.
- Contains essential oils sourced from France.
- Made from high-quality non-toxic non-flammable ingredients.
- Breathe easy and let our essential oils do the relaxing for you
- The Zensuous Aromatherapy Oil Reed Diffuser provides instant soothing fragrances that will ignite your senses
- Diffuser: place 4-5 reeds inside and let the relaxing begin
We are dedicated to helping our customers have positive experiences with the reed diffusers we offer. For those of you who are new to reed diffusers, here are some instructions & helpful hints:
How To Use Instructions for Reed Diffusers
1. Place the sticks that came with your reed diffuser into the bottle to absorb the essential oils.
2. Flip sticks so that the "dry" side of the sticks is now closest to the bottle and the saturated end is in the air.
3. Place unsaturated (dry) end of the sticks into the bottle.
4. Let your reed diffuser naturally permeate your space. Reed diffusers will continue to evaporate into the air, creating a subtle and luxurious scent.
To refresh the fragrance of the reed diffuser, simply repeat steps 2-4.
Helpful Hints When Using Reed Diffusers
Flip Sticks for More Scent
If you want to increase the scent, just flip the sticks. Please remember to always flip diffuser reed sticks over a paper towel and to wipe bottle so no oil drips onto your table/surface.
Less Sticks Mean Less Scent
In small spaces, like bathrooms, use less sticks. We find 4 (of 10) diffuser sticks work well when using lemon diffusers in our office bathrooms. If we use all the sticks, it can be overwhelming in small spaces.
Reed Diffusers Replace Candles
Did you know fire codes for offices, apartments, dorms etc. make candles illegal to use? Our customers enjoy legally using reed diffusers in restricted places where candles are not allowed. Reed diffusers are a great way to enhance the smell of a room without an open flame. In fact, diffuser essential oils are flammable so keep away from open flames.
Protect Your Tables & Surfaces
Just like a glass of ice water can leave a ring on a wood table, reed diffusers work best when placed on a drink coaster (ceramic, glass, etc.) or glass table. Please use care when placing on wooden surfaces because the essential oils can leave marks.
Parents Should Keep Diffusers Out Of Reach From Children
Diffusers are meant to stand up and to be left untouched. If kids are around diffusers, please keep the diffusers higher and out of reach. Spilled diffusers can damage table surfaces. Diffuser essential oils should not be ingested. Thank you for protecting your furniture and children from possibly harmful essential oils.