ZenSuous 100% Natural Essential Oil 15ml
Pure Essential Oils15ml are natural occurring substances that are extracted from leaves, flowers, stems, blossoms, roots, or barks, woods, resins, or fruits. They are not true oils, but are aromatic and volatile essences derived from botanicals. Essential Oils are produced through a complicated and often expensive process of steam distillation or solvent extraction. The resulting outputs are comprised of between 50 to 500 different organic occurring chemicals, that can be used in ways to positively affect human's physical, emotional and mental health.Essential Oils enter the body through skin (via massage or bath) or the olfactory system (via aroma diffusers or oil burners). Essential Oils can be used to enhance mood, to relieve symptoms such as pain, fatigue or inflammation, or be used to kill germs. Essential oil 15ml also available for promos-ZenSuous 100% Natural Essential Oil 15ml set of 6
Essential Oils15ml Scents and Odor Profiles:
- – Bergamot | Relieves anxiety, nervous tension, treats skin problem like eczema and shingles.
- – Citronella | Treats rheumatism. also used as insect repellent and household disinfectant.
- – Eucalyptus | Helps to relieve fatigue, treats respiratory infections. Useful for rheumatism.
- – Geranium | Helps balance the mind, emotions, and hormonal system.
- – Ginger | Treats morning sickness or travel upset, colds and flu.
- – Grapefruit | Against obesity – reduces appetite and cellulite, simulates metabolism.
- – Jasmine | Treats impotence and trigiolity. Eases menstrual cramps, relieves labour pains.
- – Juniper Berry | Calm the nerves, relieves anxiety, nervous tension and mental exhaustion.
- – Lavender | Pain reliever. Treats stress and nervous tension, insomnia, hysteria and shock.
- – Lemon | Improves sluggish circulation, treats obesity and reduces cellulite through detoxification.
- – Lemongrass | Tones muscles, makes a good sport massage oil.
- – Orange | Treats stress, headaches, flatulence, constipation, and cleanses the liver.
- – Patchouli | An anti-depressant and aphrodisiac.
- – Peppermint | Aids digestion of fats and detoxes liver.
- – Petitgrain | Calms nervousness, overcome addiction.
- – Rose 3% | Most purposeful remedy for female problems and skin treatments.
- – Rosemary | Aids concentration and improves memory.
- – Sandalwood | An aphrodisiac; has calming properties for meditation.
- – Tea Tree | Antibacterial and immune system stimulant.
- – Ylang-Ylang | An aphrodisiac : It relaxes inhibitions and helps arousal.
Some of Usages:
- Massage Dilute up to 5 drops per 10ml carrier/base oil. Mix well and use in massage.
- Aroma Diffuser / Vaporiser / Oil Burner Fill up bowl with water, add up to 5 drops of Essential Oils and light up a candle (for Oil Burners) to diffuse the aroma. More effectively, use our electronic Aroma Diffusers for a fire-hazard free, consistent, and convenient aromatherapy experience.
- Inhalation Steam Inhalation (not recommended for asthmatics) – Add 3-5 drops of Essential Oils to a bowl of hot water. Cover your nose with a towel and inhale vapours for 5-10 minutes. Dry Inhalation (suitable for asthmatics) – Put 1-2 drops of Essential Oils on handkerchief or tissue and breathe deeply through nose.
- Bath -Add 3-5 drops of Essential Oils to bath tub full of warm water
- for soaking or rinsing, to relax and unwind.
- Skincare -Your choice of Essential Oils can be added to skincare products, shampoo, and body lotions for enhanced fragrances. Add 5 drops of Essential Oils to every 10ml of base product.
- Aromatic Water Spray Fill up a spray bottle with water, add 6 drops of Essential Oils for every 20ml of water, and shake well. Use it to deodorise or to disinfect your room, to spray on your skin.
– Usages | Massage / Aromatherapy / Fragrance – Diffusion Rate | Medium
– Health Benefits | Promote health of body, mind and spirit
⛔️ Warning: ⛔️
Do not use essential oils internally. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes. Please keep the essential oil in a safe place.
SUGGESTED USAGE & STORAGE
For aromatherapy use. For all other uses, carefully dilute with a carrier oil such as coconut oil ,jojoba oil, grapeseed oil , olive oil or sweet almond oil prior to use. Please consult an essential oil book or other professional reference source for suggested dilution ratios.
Natural essential oils are highly concentrated and should be used with care.Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes. If pregnant or lactating, consult your healthcare practitioner before using.