Zen Suous 100% Pure Natural Essential Oil 6 Bottles 15ml set
Choice of the package :
Relaxing Set -Orange , Lemongrass , Lavender , Tea Tree , Eucalyptus , Relaxing
Blended Essential Oil Set -Relaxing , Mind Peace, Memory & Focus , Destress , Good Sleep , Calming
Choose my own set – we will contact you to choose you own scent.
ABOUT ZENSUOUS Natural ESSENTIAL OILS:
Pure Essential Oils are natural occurring substances that are extracted from leaves, flowers, stems, blossoms, roots, or barks, woods, resins, or fruits. They are not true oils, but are aromatic and volatile essences derived from botanicals.Essential Oils are produced through a complicated and often expensive process of steam distillation or solvent extraction. The resulting outputs are comprised of between 50 to 500 different organic occurring chemicals, that can be used in ways to positively affect human’s physical, emotional and mental health.Essential Oils enter the body through skin (via massage or bath) or the olfactory system (via aroma diffusers or oil burners). Essential Oils can be used to enhance mood, to relieve symptom such as pain, fatigue or inflammation, or be used to kill germs.
SOME OF ESSENTIAL OILS MANY USAGES:
Massage Dilute up to 5 drops of Essential Oils per 10ml carrier/base oil. Mix well and use in massage.
Aroma Diffuser / Vaporiser / Oil Burner Fill up bowl with water, add up to 5 drops of Essential Oils and light up a candle (for Oil Burners) to diffuse the aroma. More effectively, use our electronic Aroma Diffusers for a fire-hazard free, consistent, and convenient aromatherapy experience.
Inhalation Steam Inhalation (not recommended for asthmatics) – Add 3-5 drops of Essential Oils to a bowl of hot water. Cover your nose with a towel and inhale vapours for 5-10 minutes. Dry Inhalation (suitable for asthmatics) – Put 1-2 drops of Essential Oils on handkerchief or tissue and breathe deeply through nose.
Bath Add 3-5 drops of Essential Oils to bath tub full of warm water for soaking or rinsing, to relax and unwind. Skincare Your choice of Essential Oils can be added to skincare products, shampoo, and body lotions for enhanced fragrances. Add 5 drops of Essential Oils to every 10ml of base product.
Aromatic Water Spray Fill up a spray bottle with water, add 6 drops of Essential Oils for every 20ml of water, and shake well. Use it to deodorize or to disinfect your room, to spray on your skin.
Natural Essential Oils’ Scents and Odor Profiles:
– Bergamot | Relieves anxiety, nervous tension, treats skin problem like eczema and shingles.
– Citronella | Treats rheumatism. also used as insect repellent and household disinfectant.
– Eucalyptus | Helps to relieve fatigue, treats respiratory infections. Useful for rheumatism.
– Geranium | Helps balance the mind, emotions, and hormonal system.
– Ginger | Treats morning sickness or travel upset, colds and flu.
– Grapefruit | Against obesity – reduces appetite and cellulite, simulates metabolism.
– Jasmine | Treats impotence and trigiolity. Eases menstrual cramps,relieves labour pains.
– Juniper Berry | Calm the nerves, relieves anxiety, nervous tension and mental exhaustion.
– Lavender | Pain reliever. Treats stress and nervous tension, insomnia, hysteria and shock.
– Lemon | Improves sluggish circulation, treats obesity and reduces cellulite through detoxification.
– Lemongrass | Tones muscles, makes a good sport massage oil.
– Orange | Treats stress, headaches, flatulence, constipation, and cleanses the liver.
– Patchouli | An anti-depressant and aphrodisiac.
– Peppermint | Aids digestion of fats and detoxes liver.
– Petitgrain | Calms nervousness, overcome addiction.
– Rose 3% | Most purposeful remedy for female problems and skin treatments.
– Rosemary | Aids concentration and improves memory.
– Sandalwood | An aphrodisiac; has calming properties for meditation.
– Tea Tree | Antibacterial and immune system stimulant.
– Ylang-Ylang | An aphrodisiac : It relaxes inhibitions and helps arousal.
– Usages | Massage / Aromatherapy / Fragrance
– Diffusion Rate | Medium
– Health Benefits | Promote health of body, mind and spirit