ZenSuous Home Diffuse Aromatherapy Oil 100 ml
Aromacology is best described with a quote by Christopher Poindexter: “Nothing brings to life again a forgotten memory like a fragrance”. Emotions are generated in the limbic system along with instinctive behaviours like hunger or thirst. The limbic system activates instincts that the hypothalamus manages.
For the past 2 decades, many people have studied our sense of smell. This led them to study how people react to different aromas, in other words how the limbic system processes different smells. The limbic system has immense importance as it is not subject to our will and it can be very intense, depending on the stimuli. Therefore, the limbic system plays an immense role in aromacology.
Aromas travel in small particles through our nostrils whereafter the nose analyses the aroma. The olfactory receptor cells capture the chemical composition of the different aromas. The olfactory receptor cells transform the chemical information into electric pulses which is then delivered to the limbic system for processing. Today we know that smells can change our mood and affect our appetite, attention span and memory among other things. This is due to a specific aroma’s effect on our olfactory memory.
Think of a smell that reminds you of your childhood…perhaps wet grass after the rain. This is a perfect example of aromacology. This smell evokes a sense of happiness or calmness throughout your life. Aromacology evokes certain emotions. Today we see great benefit in health issues such as anxiety, depression, tension, irritable bowel syndrome and many more. Even though it will not replace pharmaceuticals, it can assist in treating medical conditions in a more natural way by using it to massage on affected areas, using it as a bath oil or in a diffuser. There is immense benefit in using Aromacology oils throughout your home, around busy children, busy animals and to aid in restful sleep.
Try the ZenSuous Home Diffuse Aromatherapy Oil today to feel the difference in your mood.
USAGE METHOD –
Aroma Diffuser / Vaporiser / Oil Burner:
Fill up bowl with water, add up to 5 drops of Aromatherapy Oils and light up a candle (for Oil Burners) to diffuse the aroma. More effectively, use our electronic Aroma Diffusers for a fire-hazard free, consistent, and convenient aromatherapy experience.
Aromatherapy Oil’ SCENT – Health Benefits
- Aftertobacco – Absorb and neutralize tobacco odor.
- Apple Fresh – Helps increase appetite and mood.
- Calming – Helps calm and uplift the spirit, promoting relaxation and a deep sense of peace.
- Citronella – Popular as insect repellent and household disinfectant.
- Eucalyptus – Helps to relieve fatigue, treats respiratory infections. Useful for rheumatism.
- French Lavender – Pain reliever. Treats stress and nervous tension, insomnia, and hysteria.
- Fresh Air – Relieve headaches and stress.Anti germ and bacterial
- Jasmine – Treats impotence and trigiolity. Eases menstrual cramps, relieves labour pains.
- Lavender Rose – Soothes and harmonizes the mind.
- Lemongrass – Tones muscles, makes a good sport massage oil.
- Morning Dew – Help to stay focus and alert. Clear mind and help relief tention.
- Ocean – Calm the nerves and relieve anxiety.Create inner peace.
- Peppermint – Aids digestion of fats and detoxes liver.
- Refresh – Reinvigorate your mind and senses. Anti bacterial
- Relaxing – Heightens relaxation and rest.Feel like make a spa at home
- Romance – Elevate the romantic ambiance.
- Rose – Soothes and harmonizes the mind.Relaxing and calm
- Sandalwood – An aphrodisiac; has calming properties for meditation.
- Vanilla – Antidote for poisoning and stomach complaints.
- White Musk – Soothing properties and it helps in relaxation and is useful in cases of insomnia,
- Pandan – Relief happy hormon, help ease headaches and earaches.
#aromaburner #aromatherapy #Lavender #Relaxing #Peace #Humidifier #Essentialoil
- we use bubble wrap to pack all our product
- We use recycle material packing parcel to show love to our Mother Earth.
6 x 100ml Aromatherpy oils