ZenSuous 5kg Transparent Soap Base Glycerin Sabun Material DIY Opaque SLS Free SLES Free
- Superior Moisturizing Effect
- Alcohol Free and SLS free which makes it non drying.
- 100% Vegetable Formulation
- Mild and Non-irritating Formulation
- Neutral odor provides compatiblity with wide range of fragrances and emollients
- Suitable for slicing or molding.
- Can be repeatedly melt and cooling
- Suitable for face and body
pH (1% Aqueose Solution): 9.5-10.5
Physical Form at 30C: Solid
Recommended melting temperature: 55-65C
Melt and Pour Opaque Soap Base is made of 100% vegetable oil, fatty acid and glycerin with high foaming abilitya nd good cleansing power. The high glycerin content offers superior moisturizing ability and provides a pleasant skin feel. Suitable to use on face, hands and body and easy to use for handmade soap.Furthermore, no SLS is used, no materials of animal origin is used.
1. Mildness: Transparent Soap is a significantly milder than conventional soap. As such it is suitable for sensitive skin and problems associated with sensitive skin. On the on other hand, conventional tends to be more irritating and causes allergic reactions even to normal skin.
2. Moisturizing: Transparent Soap contains a high percentage of Glycerine, a strong moisturizing agent. It is particularly beneficial for dry skin due to sickness or old age or caused by detergents and other chemical agents.
3. Optimum Cleansing: Transparent Soap does not “over clean” the skin as conventional soap does because of its mildness. It cleans the skin of the “dirt” that is accumulated externally (from contact with the environment) or internally (discharges from the body), but not the layer of wax that is naturally present on the skin. In this way, it helps to ensure that the skin keeps its natural moisture and its natural tenderness, elasticity, and firmness.Transparent soap is the universal soap suitable for all ages, all conditions and all occasions.
Other advantages of Opaque Soap Base:
1. It is more classy in presentation.
2. It can be made into more varieties of colours and moulded into more exotic forms.
3. By incorporating with specialty ingredients, products of unique selling points can be created.
Steps to make soap:
1. Melt soap base in microware/ normal kitchen with low heat.
2. Prepare your add-on materials (fragrance oil, essential oil/coconut oil/ shea butter/ cocoa butter/ vegetable glycerin etc)
3. Pour in the add-on materials and stir evenly
4. Add soap dye and stir evenly.
5. Pour mixture into a mold/ container. Let it set for 2-3 hours.