- Shin Mainichikoh – Short stick
- Key Note:Sandalwood
- Approximately 240 sticks.
- Burn time per stick: About 25 minutes.
- Country of origin: Made in Japan.
- No bamboo core, clean burning, pure scent
- For refreshment, yoga, clear thoughts,Meditation,Relaxing
- Very little smoke when burning
Mainich-koh (Daily incense) has been the most beloved incense by Japanese people since 1912. It is widely known, has the longest shelf life, and is the No.1 selling brand in Japan. Shin-mainichi koh has a distinctive fragrance of incense, gorgeous and full-bodied. For longer moments of deep thoughts and inspiration.