Nippon Kodo Japanese Incense Meikou Tendan 250sticks
- Approximately 400 sticks.
- Burn time per stick: About 25 minutes.
- A fragrance with the presence of mind that blended sandalwood and herbal or natural medicine
- Country of origin: Made in Japan.
- No bamboo core, clean burning, pure scent
- For refreshment, yoga, clear thoughts,Meditation,Relaxing
- Very little smoke when burning
“Using sandalwood and Chinese medicinal herbs, this elegant and subdued fragrance blends tradition with newness, combining herbal and floral features.
Nippon Kodo is a leading incense manufacturer in Japan and still produces the incense in hand Worker . There is only raw material of the highest quality processed.Exclusively used for production of Japanese incense pure natural substances used.
Incense is to make the mind clear, balanced and mindful and have a cleansing effect.Thus fragrance is an integral part of meditation in Japan.
Japanese incense long can be stored without losing the scent or change. Even with daily use of incense is harmful to health.