ZenSuous 100% Pure Essential Oil – Frankincense 15ml
- Scent: Frankincense
- Botanical name: Boswellia carterii
- Botanical Family:Burseraceae
- Origin : Arabian peninsula
- Category: Resin
- Extraction:Steam distillation
- Odor profile: soft sweet woody fragrance.
- Usages: Massage / Vaporisers or burners/ Inhalation / Compression / Bath /Skincare / Spritzer
- Diffusion Rate: Base
- Expired: 2 year after derived
- Blend well with : Citrus Essential oil ,Cedarwood, Cypress, Eucalyptus , Geranium, Lavender ,Lemongrass, Rosemary, Rose , Tea Tree ,Sandalwood ,Rosewood ,Juniper Berry, Ylang ylang
Frankincense is traditionally burned as incense, and was charred and ground into a powder to produce the heavy kohl eyeliner used by Egyptian women. Today, the resin is steam distilled to produce an aromatic essential oil with a huge array of benefits.
It’s woody, earthy, spicy and slightly fruity aroma is both calming and relaxing and is known for its comforting properties while being useful for visualising, helping induce a feeling of mental peace and relaxation and a relief for anxiety, anger and stress.Frankincense oil may also help in healthy cell regeneration and keep existing cells and tissues healthy. It is very beneficial for skin health, helping treat dry skin, reverse signs of ageing and reduce the appearance of stretch marks and scars. Which is why it features in many natural and essential oil based preparations.
传统上，乳香会像熏香一样燃烧，然后烧焦并磨成粉末，制成埃及妇女使用的浓重科尔眼线笔。如今，将树脂蒸汽蒸馏以生产出具有多种好处的芳香精油。 它具有木质，泥土，辛辣和略带水果的香气，既镇静又放松，并以其令人愉悦的特性而著称，同时可用于可视化，有助于引起精神上的平静与放松，并缓解焦虑，愤怒和压力。 乳香油还可能有助于健康的细胞再生，并使现有的细胞和组织保持健康。它对皮肤健康非常有益，有助于治疗皮肤干燥，逆转衰老迹象并减少妊娠纹和疤痕的出现。这就是为什么它在许多天然和精油基制剂中都具有特征的原因。
Skin curative effect皮肤疗效:
- Anti-aging: It can give new life to aging skin, dilute fine lines and smooth wrinkles. It is a true skin care product.
- Improve firmness: restore skin elasticity, tighten pores, and improve looseness. Its astringent properties can also balance oily skin.
- Improve dry, inflamed and sensitive skin, and have effects on wounds, wounds, ulcers and inflammation.
- Add 3 drops of frankincense essential oil to the cleansing water, put in a towel, wring out the water, apply it on the face and gently press the face with your hands, back and forth several times. This method can treat dry, inflamed and dry peeling skin. Regular use can make the skin smooth and smooth. .
- 3 drops of frankincense essential oil + 2 drops of sandalwood essential oil + 5 ml of rosehip oil for facial massage, or add frankincense essential oil to skin care products used daily, and mix it with a ratio of 5 drops to 10 grams of cream, and apply it to the skin every day.
- 3 drops of frankincense essential oil + 2 drops of rose essential oil + 5 ml of jojoba oil for facial massage, which has a good anti-aging effect and soothes allergies.
Frankincense is the coagulated resin of the evergreen trees of the olive family. It is a colloidal resin containing volatile oil. It is obtained from trees of the Boswellia genus (Boswellia) produced in East Africa or Arabia. An important fragrance resin.
Frankincense essential oil is extracted from frankincense resin, exudes a warm and pure woody aroma, and also reveals a light fruity fragrance, which can make people feel relaxed and soothing before. As early as in ancient Egypt, people used frankincense to make facial masks to maintain youth. The essential oil is light yellow in color, has antibacterial properties, promotes wound scarring, diminishes scars and wrinkles, enhances cell activity, calms, replenishes body, and rejuvenates, regulates dry, aging, and dull skin, restores skin elasticity, and tightens pores.
乳香为橄榄科常绿乔木的凝固树脂，一种含挥发油的胶质树脂，从东非或阿拉伯产的乳香属( Boswellia )的树木取得,在古代因在祭祀中涂香料及熏烟而名贵，是一种重要的香树脂
1. Respiratory system: Frankincense essential oil has the effect of slowing down and deepening breathing, and has the function of clearing the lungs and resolving phlegm. It is very effective for acute and chronic bronchitis, cough, and asthma. It is also suitable for the treatment of unsatisfactory breathing and shortness of breath caused by long-term smoking.
2. Reproductive system: Frankincense essential oil can warm the uterus and regulate menstruation. Its soothing effect is very useful during childbirth, and it also has an excellent soothing effect on postpartum depression and other phenomena. It is beneficial to the genitourinary tract and can relieve cystitis, nephritis and general vaginal infections. Its astringent properties reduce the symptoms of uterine bleeding and excessive menstrual blood.
Anti-cough and anti-asthmatic formula: 5 drops of frankincense essential oil + 2 drops of juniper essential oil + 5 ml of sweet almond oil to massage the throat, chest and back. It can relieve asthma and relieve cough and relieve respiratory discomfort. It also has a certain soothing effect on asthma.
It exudes a warm and pure woody scent, but also reveals a faint fruity fragrance, which makes people breathe deeper and slower, feel the relaxation and soothing that has never been before, make people feel stable, and make the mood better and peaceful. It has a soothing but refreshing effect, which can help anxiety and obsessive past mental states.
Soothing the restless mind: Dripping frankincense essential oil in a bathtub or fumigating in an aromatherapy furnace, inhale the frankincense molecules in the air, purify the mind, and help relieve irritability, frustration, sadness and other negative emotions. It can soothe the restless mind, calm the mood, and help meditation.
SUGGESTED USAGE & STORAGE
For aromatherapy use. For all other uses, carefully dilute with a carrier oil such as coconut oil ,jojoba oil, grapeseed oil , olive oil or sweet almond oil prior to use. Please consult an essential oil book or other professional reference source for suggested dilution ratios.
Natural essential oils are highly concentrated and should be used with care.Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes. If pregnant or lactating, consult your healthcare practitioner before using.