ZenSuous 100% Pure Essential Oil – Citronella 15ml
- Scent :Citronella
- Scientific name: Cymbopogon winterianus
- Origin: Sri Lanka
- Category: leaves
- Family : Graminae
- Extraction method：Steam distillation
- Odor: Citronella is known for its refreshing and uplifting properties
- Extraction: pressing the peel
- Diffusion Rate: Medium
- Expired: 2 year after derived
- Blend well with :Black Pepper, Cedarwood, Cypress , Cinnamon ,Jasmine ,Lavender, Rosewood, Ginger, Lemongrass, Petitgrain , Patchouli, Sandalwood, Tea Tree
- Calming and soothing. Because of its calming effect, it is often used for massage to relieve pressure. Purify the skin, improve seborrheic dermatitis, acne, balance and repair skin quality.
- Purify the skin, improve seborrheic dermatitis, acne, balance and repair skin quality.
- Internal use or topical application can eliminate flatulence and facilitate digestion.
- Moderate dilution and gentle massage can improve abdominal cramps in infants and young children.
- Diffusion helps to improve respiratory discomfort.
- Adding to drinking water can relieve sore throat.
- Applying to the lower abdomen or bathing can improve urinary tract infections.
- Soothes anxiety, eliminates tension, and resists depression.
Essential Oil Science
Elementary school teachers are from a high-stress group. 54 elementary school teachers in Taiwan used bergamot essential oil aroma spray for 10 minutes and found that it can lower blood pressure and heart rate. In human clinical trials, 109 preoperative patients sniffed bergamot essential oil for 30 minutes and self-assessed that their anxiety was reduced.
In human experiments, 82 elderly people sniffed bergamot and lavender essential oils (ratio 1:2), the anxiety and pain, and the stress index was significantly reduced. In human experiments, 41 subjects sniffed bergamot essential oil for 15 minutes, and the cortisone in their saliva decreased (a stress measurement indicator). In human experiments, 57 subjects sniffed bergamot essential oil for 15 minutes, which improved the positive emotion score by 17%.
In vitro experiments pointed out that a 1:1 mixture of citrus and bergamot essential oil can combat Enterococcus faecium and Enterococcus faecalis, which are one of the causes of intestinal infections.
In a human clinical study, 58 subjects used bergamot, lavender and frankincense in a ratio of 1:1:1, and added base oil for hand massage, which significantly improved the pain and depression of hospitalized patients.
In human experiments, 57 patients with dementia waited for 15 minutes in the waiting room. Diffuse it in the room had more positive emotions .
In human experiments, 40 patients applied massage oil mixed with it, lavender essential oil and base oil to their abdomen, and the self-evaluation felt more calm and relaxed.
Mind curative effect:
It can soothe emotions and is the best choice for anxiety, depression, and nervousness. Its uplifting effect can help people relax. Matching essential oils
Used historically to treat menstrual symptoms and intestinal parasites, Citronella essential oil is also used to sanitize and deodorize surfaces. When paired with Cedarwood, Citronella essential oil has powerful effects as an insect repellent.
SUGGESTED USAGE & STORAGE
For aromatherapy use. For all other uses, carefully dilute with a carrier oil such as coconut oil ,jojoba oil, grapeseed oil , olive oil or sweet almond oil prior to use. Please consult an essential oil book or other professional reference source for suggested dilution ratios.
Natural essential oils are highly concentrated and should be used with care.Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes. If pregnant or lactating, consult your healthcare practitioner before using.